Friday, August 23, 2013

Back at it

I am restarting this blog back up.  I have had this idea on my mind for a long time of posting thoughts on the Bible and also workouts / fitness stuff.  I would love this to be a very interactive kind of blog where ideas and thoughts are shared...so I encourage you to reply with your thoughts.

Faith:

 I just finished reading 1 Kings...What I cam a way with is that our lives carry heavy consequences in our kids lives.  Looking at how the different kings of Israel led they country was similar to how there decedents led the country.

The other big thing I got was that its so easy to forget the things that God has done and how faithful he is day after day...They would see him work but then follow the idols that were around them.
I feel like I need to continually look back and thank God for his faithfulness so I can remeber for hard times that will come.



Fitness: 

I biked off-road a 10K and every 2 min would stop and alternate 5 push-up and 10 squats.

Sounded easy but kicked my but....Finished in 35:40 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment