Sunday, September 1, 2013

11 years of Awesomeness

Faith:


Ephesians 2:10

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Yesterday I celebrated my 11 year anniversary with my wife.  I always love my anniversary because it is a time that I can look back and think my life with my wife.  

When I read Ephesians 2:10 I am reminded of not only all the amazing things that I have been able to do but of all then things that God has for me.  My anniversary highlights this for me because of how my wife completes me and how much of a team we are and have become over the years.

Today take time to think of the things that God has for you, its what you were created to do! 


Fitness:

This one looked really fun.....Wrong!  Found it off www.cfnorcal.com
They said pick your weight but you could not put the bar down till the situps.

What makes this hard is you are able to deadlift a lot more then you can Overhead lounge so picking the weight is tricky...I started with 110lbs and dropped it to 90lbs after the 2nd round.  

If you what a challenge try this workout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment