Tuesday, September 17, 2013

On a road to ?

Faith:


5 year plan
10 year plan
Where do you want to go, and do and be?

These are things I hear about and things that I see all over our culture....But does it fit with the culture of Jesus?

I know that we should plan and think ahead...but all Jesus said was follow me.  Oh ya and to deny our selves!

Matthew 6:24 "Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

I think thats the hard part.

I like a 5 year plan, its nice and clean and orderly, But thats not always life, life is messy and can change at any second.

I think the key to the "follow me"  is to make sure that it is Jesus and not me.


In life I don't think I need to know where I am  headed as long as I have Jesus in the lead I know I will be on the right track...Where ever it leads to in 5 years.


(just some thoughts I have been having lately)



No comments:

Post a Comment