Monday, October 28, 2013

5K

Faith:

I am having to remind my self of God's faithfulness Psalm 18:2 "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold"

With Sarah's illness for the last year or more this has become so real to me.  With out the knowledge of the faithfulness of the Lord I would feel so lost.  I love that I have a God that is that I can run to and rest in.  

When I am weak he is strong and right now I am weak....Thank you God for being Strong

Fitness:

I have not been running much lately, but I am wanting to change this.  This weekend I was wanting to go for a bike, but Alex wanted to go too so I decide to run.  My running and his biking speed are almost the same....Almost.

I was doing good for the first mile and half but he kind got faster...I was awesome to have him there to push me along.  I finished with a 5k of 27min or so...not too bad for an impromptu run

update:  I am up to 50 push-ups....still looking to get 80.


No comments:

Post a Comment