Saturday, October 19, 2013

Work out partners

Family:

Ok so this is a bit of a work out thing too, but today the girls worked out with me.  This is not the first time but its one of my favorite things about working out at home.  Sometime I wish I went to a gym to have some better equipment but at home I have the best partners.  Today we started by doing some pull ups together.  Then while I was working away I look over and the girls are doing the same work out as I was.  I was flipping my big tire and they were trading off flipping it back and forth.  Its awesome to set a example for them of a healthy lifestyle.


Fitness:

I just started a new thing to work on one of my weakness...Push ups.  I read a blog post talking about a guy wanting to increase his max pushups.  So I took the challenge and its been going really good.
How it works is every day you do one set of push ups till you fail.  I started at 36 and in just a few days that number is going up.  You can start at any level and work up from there.  My goal is 80 and I will keep working on it till I get it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment