Sunday, October 13, 2013

Do you have Vision

Faith:

I have been reading about "vision" and what that looking like in your life.   I read that the primary dimension of wholeness in a mans life is vision.  As a follower of Jesus this becomes even more real in my life.  Vision comes from a revaluation of God, but also spiritual understanding, and "good character".  I have also heard it another way...That when we are seeking the voice or "vision" of God that if we are in right relationship and seeking his will we will know his vision because we are aligning our heart with his.

I have struggled with this for a long time.  To know the "vision" or will of God in my life.  But lately I am just resting in his presence and trying to listen to his heart by alining mine with his.

Fitness:

For the last few days I have not been doing to working out much.  I did go on a longer run.  It was the first that I have done sense I hurt my foot.  The run was really good, and I kept a nice pace.  I started to forger how much I like running.


No comments:

Post a Comment