Friday, October 25, 2013

New Gear

Faith:

I love when a sermon that I hear fits right with what I feel that God was already saying to me.
This just happened this last Sunday.  They were talking about becoming more involved in the loves of people around us and making deep lasting relationships.  This last year with Sarah being sick has made connecting with people harder.  Mostly just because she has not felt well enough to get together with people.  We have both wanted too so its been a struggle, but with her getting better this is starting to change.

What I really think though is that no matter what is going on in our lives we should be plugged in and making an impact.  I look at the early church and people were selling everything to help one another, living together, and just sharing life.  Now days its all about "me" not "us".  I for one want to change this in my life.  I am starting to ask God to open doors for me everyday to live this out.

Join in with me and lets make a change, that is so different from the cultural norm that people stop and ask us "what is different about us"

Fitness:

Got some new gear from Rouge Fitness! jump rope and some grips for doing pull-ups.  I love the grips, I have for al long time had to deal with big callouses on my hands from doing pull-ups.  They can rip off while working out...not fun...but with the new grips I will not have to worry any more.

Now I got to start using it I guess :)

1 comment:

  1. I am always thinking about how to connect with others in meaningful ways. It can be hard to do in our modern world, but the effort is so worthwhile.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete